- Splashtop Gateway v3.24.0 or higher
1. Follow the instructions to apply for SSO methods.
2. Log in to your Gateway → Management → Users, click the gear icon of the user profile you would like to modify and select Change authentication.
3. Select the SSO method you would like to associate with.
4. Additionally, you can change authentication by bulk actions. Select the account by clicking on the checkboxes to the left of the account. Then click the Bulk Actions button to configure the Change authentication items for selected accounts.
- For security concerns, only Owner can change Authentication Method.
- Owner's authentication can not be changed.
- AD user/AD group/AD group member's authentication can not be changed.
- When the authentication of the user has been changed, the ongoing web session and remote/SOS session will be interrupted and the user need to log in again based on their new authentication.