Yes, Splashtop Center can run in a virtual machine. However, there may be additional virtual machine settings which need to be configured, such as using "Bridged" mode network - not "NaT".
Articles in this section
- How do I install the certificate in Windows?
- Does Win/Mac Streamer/client installer support silent install/uninstall?
- Can I install Splashtop Center and the Splashtop Streamer on the same Windows server?
- Can I install Splashtop Center to a virtual machine?
- Installation issues
- I can't finish the installation for Streamer; it stops mid-way and no further response.
- After the Streamer installer completed, I can't open the Streamer program.
- Cannot add domain users from Active Directory?