Yes, Splashtop Center is designed to run as a genuine Windows system service, and is default-configured to automatically start upon Windows system start-up.
Articles in this section
- Why does RDS not work, but RDP does work through Splashtop Center?
- Splashtop Center service is overloading
- What is Splashtop Center Health Monitor?
- Does Splasthop Center have internet connectivity ?
- How does Force Streamer update work when it's enabled?
- What if user(s) unable to download from Splashtop Center web portal?
- What if Splashtop Center services do not run normally?
- What service(s) does Splashtop Center need to run normally?
- How do I send invitations to my users?
- What version of Clients and Streamers should my users install for remote connections?