No, until IT admin assigns the computer(s) to another newly created groups, it will always default to the "Default" group.
Articles in this section
- Does each RDP/RDS session count as a computer seat ?
- Does Splashtop support RDS remote connections with NLA ?
- How do I configure shared resources in Group?
- What should I do if Splashtop Center unable to find RDP/RDS host machine?
- How many remote sessions are allowed by the RDP or RDS server?
- Why do I fail to set Share Access?
- Why don't I see any streamer systems in the Groups tab?
- Can I remove computer(s) from the "Default" group?
- How do I create a new group?
- How do I add more computers to a group?
Please sign in to leave a comment.