RDP/RDS host is not found if following error message is found during remote connection.
When this problem occurs, please check the following :
- The configurations of RDP/RDS host
- Check the IP address setting.
- The availability of RDP/RDS host
- Check if there is any network conflict causing Splashtop Center fail to find target RDP/RDS host.
- Check if RDP remote desktop is disabled in Windows. It is disabled by default in MIcrosoft Windows 7 and Vista. (applicable only to RDP remote desktop)
- Check if RDP/RDS host machine is up and running.
- Check if application program path is correct. (applicable only to remote app)