Yes, it is still secure. The port that Splashtop Center uses does not affect the security of the connections. If you have external firewalls, which provide additional security for certain ports, then the security of the connection may be affected outside of the Splashtop Center settings.
Articles in this section
- Can I assign a different port for Splashtop Center service to use, if the listen port is occupied ?
- Can I use port 443 if there is another program that is using it (like Apache)?
- Splashtop Center Installation - Port error message
- Is it still secure if I don't use the default port 443?
- What if Splashtop Center is not getting through Windows Firewall ?
- Can I use port 80?