Provided Splashtop Center is not running on the same host OS where the Apache is running, then you can use port 443.
Articles in this section
- Can I assign a different port for Splashtop Center service to use, if the listen port is occupied ?
- Can I use port 443 if there is another program that is using it (like Apache)?
- Splashtop Center Installation - Port error message
- Is it still secure if I don't use the default port 443?
- What if Splashtop Center is not getting through Windows Firewall ?
- Can I use port 80?