Splashtop Streamer V22.214.171.124 is now ready for downloading. If you are concerned on the vulnerability CVE-2021-42712 “Splashtop Streamer creates a Temporary File in a Directory with Insecure Permissions”, please upgrade your Streamer to V126.96.36.199.
- Download EXE installer
- MD5: 7125a4a16869f51cc1a729c2d6b9fcdc
- Description: The EXE installer is for direct installation or upgrade from the local machine.
- Download PKG file
- MD5: 5b5f41ba90d06496554be875a3e36bb4
- Description: The PKG file is for updating the installer package in Splashtop Center. Go to Splashtop Center > Settings > Software update, and overwrite the existing Windows Streamer package.
- Download MSI file
- MD5: d66cd113b744f57d443d770239b738d1
- Description: For mass deployment of Streamer V188.8.131.52 via MDM platform, please use the MSI installer.
- Bug fixes and security enhancements