Splashtop Gateway (v3.12.3) is now officially available for download.
For users who would like to perform an upgrade install, please refer to this article.
Supported Gateway upgrade install from v3.2.8 and v3.8.9, v3.8.12 to v3.12.3
- Supported iOS SOS v18.104.22.168 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher) and iOS SRC v22.214.171.124
- Packed new Linux Streamer v126.96.36.199 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher)
- Packed latest endpoints software 188.8.131.52 Suites, Android Streamer and SOS 184.108.40.206 Suites
Supported Device Redirection (see instruction)
- Supported Japanese and Korean language
- Security improvements
- Various bug fixes
Download Splashtop Gateway v3.12.3
- SHA1 Checksum: 496b1adffeb7ab63c6e421cbf3fd8190145da748
- Web session idle timeout changed to 30 minutes - User will be force logged out from Web console when idle time reaches 30 minutes.
- For Android users, please upgrade your Android Streamers to v220.127.116.11 before upgrade Splashtop Gateway to v3.12.3, this is to prevent Android Streamer from being logged out by a self-signed SSL certificate problem. (Users who use a CA-signed SSL certificate won't be impacted)
- Clicking the check for update button on Mac Streamer will cause Mac Streamer crash.
See attached Setup Guide