Session Recording Detailed Settings
- Keep Auto Recording checked would force Splashtop On-Prem app to automatically records each remote session when the session started.
- Settings from Splashtop Gateway Web Portal would overwrite On-Prem app settings by displaying “Session recording is managed by team settings” on Options > Advanced > Session Recording
- Currently only supports Windows and macOS.
Recording files can be saved to different locations on On-Prem app computers or network drives by mapping UNC path to it.
- Windows - C:\Users\username\Documents\Splashtop On-Prem
- macOS - /Users/username/Documents/Splashtop On-Prem
- Manually input local folder path from On-Prem app computer.
- Manually input Windows UNC path: \\servername\path
- Manually input macOS UNC path: //servername/path
- Max path length: 256 characters.
- App Settings
Follows storage path based on Splashtop On-Prem app settings.
Recording files will be deleted automatically if the total recording file size exceeds the size limit.
- Minimum: 0 MB (Unlimited, all available space on On-Prem app computer)
- Maximum: 40,000 MB
Please sign in to leave a comment.