Splashtop Gateway (v3.12.5) is now officially available for download.
For users who would like to perform an upgrade install, please refer to this article.
Supported Gateway upgrade install from v3.2.8, v3.8.9, v3.8.12 , and v3.12.3 to v3.12.5
- Supported iOS SOS v188.8.131.52 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher) and iOS SRC v184.108.40.206
- Packed new Linux Streamer v220.127.116.11 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher)
- Packed latest endpoints software 18.104.22.168 Suites, Android Streamer and SOS 22.214.171.124 Suites
- Supported Japanese and Korean language
- Security improvements
- Various bug fixes and upgrade issues
Download Splashtop Gateway v3.12.5
- SHA1 Checksum: cdcfdf4abafff8d0f35c7c887d04bbe176bfd7a1
- Web session idle timeout changed to 30 minutes - User will be force logged out from Web console when browser idle time reaches 30 minutes.
- For Android users, please upgrade your Android Streamers to v126.96.36.199 before upgrade Splashtop Gateway to v3.12.3, this is to prevent Android Streamer from being logged out by a self-signed SSL certificate problem. (Users who use a CA-signed SSL certificate won't be impacted)
- Clicking the check for update button on Mac Streamer will cause Mac Streamer crash. (Please download your Mac Streamer from Splashtop Gateway to manually upgrade)
See attached Setup Guide