Splashtop Gateway (v3.12.6) is now officially available for download.
For users who would like to perform an upgrade install, please refer to this article.
Supported Gateway upgrade install from v3.2.8, v3.8.9, v3.8.12 , v3.12.3 and v3.12.5 to v3.12.6
- Supported iOS SOS v126.96.36.199 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher) and iOS SRC v188.8.131.52
- Packed new Linux Streamer v184.108.40.206 (Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 or higher)
- Packed latest endpoints software 220.127.116.11 Suites, Android Streamer and SOS 18.104.22.168 Suites
- Supported Japanese and Korean language
- Security improvements
- Various bug fixes
Download Splashtop Gateway v3.12.6
- SHA1 Checksum: 13718c9573ce05abe7c9c7307bb9279f978ffe18
- Web session idle timeout changed to 30 minutes - User will be force logged out from Web console when browser idle time reaches 30 minutes.
- For Android users, please upgrade your Android Streamers to v22.214.171.124 before upgrade Splashtop Gateway to v3.12.6, this is to prevent Android Streamer from being logged out by a self-signed SSL certificate problem. (Users who use a CA-signed SSL certificate won't be impacted)
Gateway Setup Guide
For English, please download: Splashtop Gateway Setup Guide.pdf
- For Simplified Chinese, please download: Splashtop On-Prem安装指南v2.pdf
- For Traditional Chinese, please download: Splashtop On-Prem安裝指南v2.pdf