Splashtop Gateway needs certain ports be available to work properly.
- TCP Port 443, this is the main port serving the Splashtop services, which is configurable, please refer to How to change network port? on configuration.
- TCP Port 9080 on loopback
- TCP Port 5432 on loopback, this is for the embedded database to work properly
- TCP Port 7080 on loopback
- TCP Port 7081 on loopback
As a general practice, we would suggest you, as the IT admin, need to make sure the port you would like to change to is not occupied, you can use Windows built-in resmon utility to check. From Windows search, type resmon, run resmon tool, go to Network, expand Listening Port, and check there is no other software listening on the those ports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.