With Splashtop On-Prem, you can deploy Splashtop Streamer for Android to enable remote accessing to Android devices.
- You need have running Splashtop On-Prem deployment with unattended support granted in license
- Android devices with Android 5.0 or up
Setup and remote access
1. Install Splashtop Streamer for On-Prem on the Android device, which is available on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.streamer.csrs.enterprise or you can download the installer APK on Gateway management portal > Deployment > Deploy page
2. Run the Splashtop Streamer for On-Prem app and activate it with the correct Gateway address and deployment code
3. On the Splashtop On-Prem client app, the Android device with Splashtop Streamer for On-Prem will be shown up on the Computer list with an Android icon, click on it to remote into the Android device.
- Splashtop Streamer for On-Prem only supports deploy mode, that means a team admin needs to create a deployment package in Gateway's management portal > Deployment > Create Deployment page to generate deploy code for Streamer activation
- There are a few options available to deploy and activate Splashtop Streamer, please refer to the following article for more detail: https://support-splashtoponprem.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001219526
- Most devices should be able for remote view, and selected devices support remote control, please refer to this page fore more detail