What’s New in Streamer v3.4.7:
Supported remote control with accessibility: achieve part of the main remote control without add-on (Android 8.0 and up)
Support Off-session file transfer
User experience optimization
- This release is a major update for security / stability improvements and various bug fixes.
- Compatible with Gateway v1.3.1, v3.0.3, v3.2.8 and v3.8.9
Description of On-Prem SOS v3.4.7:
- Compatible with Gateway v3.8.9 and above.
*** This app is for users with Splashtop On Prem. Please consult your IT admin. ***
Get remote support of your mobile device from any computer (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook) with Splashtop On Prem. User can real-time screen share to remote technician. Technician will be able to share clicking pointer remotely to help guide the user. Session connection is encrypted using 256-bit AES / TLS .
With the September '20 update of Splashtop, most modern devices running Android 8 and up can be controlled by enabling the accessibility service.
- Splashtop Streamer or Splashtop SOS version 3.4.1 and above
- Android OS 8.0 and up
For end user:
1. Download and launch SOS app on your mobile device
2. Share the session ID to your remote technician who has Splashtop On Prem account
1.Make sure your Splashtop On Prem account has been enabled with SOS feature
2.Remote support end user from the Splashtop On-Prem app
Please upload the PKG Files to your Gateway Server:
- Streamer PKG download MD5: af438d34e03ec9c10d1ce8d983588fda
- On-Prem SOS PKG download MD5: caf3e20edec54b71147b53660ec17b95
Google Play Store Download: