Splashtop Enterprise Legacy (as known as v2)
This section is for users who are using the legacy version of Splashtop Enterprise (as known as v2).
Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise
- V188.8.131.52 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- V184.108.40.206 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v220.127.116.11 Streamer for Enterprise (Mac OS X)
- v18.104.22.168 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v22.214.171.124 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v126.96.36.199 Streamer for Enterprise (Mac OS X)
Splashtop Enterprise - App
- v188.8.131.52 Splashtop Enterprise app (Windows)
- v184.108.40.206 Splashtop Enterprise app (Windows)
- v220.127.116.11 Splashtop Enterprise App (Windows)
- v18.104.22.168 Splashtop Enterprise App (Mac OS X)
- v22.214.171.124-pkg/msi Splashtop Enterprise App (Windows)
- v126.96.36.199-pkg Splashtop Enterprise App (Mac OS X)
- How do I install the certificate in Windows?
- Does Win/Mac Streamer/client installer support silent install/uninstall?
- Can I install Splashtop Center and the Splashtop Streamer on the same Windows server?
- Can I install Splashtop Center to a virtual machine?
- Installation issues
- I can't finish the installation for Streamer; it stops mid-way and no further response.
Splashtop Center setup & configuration
- Why does RDS not work, but RDP does work through Splashtop Center?
- Splashtop Center service is overloading
- What is Splashtop Center Health Monitor?
- Does Splasthop Center have internet connectivity ?
- How does Force Streamer update work when it's enabled?
- What if user(s) unable to download from Splashtop Center web portal?
Splashtop Center Shared Access
- Does each RDP/RDS session count as a computer seat ?
- Does Splashtop support RDS remote connections with NLA ?
- How do I configure shared resources in Group?
- What should I do if Splashtop Center unable to find RDP/RDS host machine?
- How many remote sessions are allowed by the RDP or RDS server?
- Why do I fail to set Share Access?
- Why does Blank Screen not work on my remote computer?
- Virtual display driver for Mac streamer
- Screen capturing options
- Screen Display Issues
- Why do I see a black or blank screen on my tablet/phone?
- How can I prevent the icons on my computer's desktop from being re-arranged?
Activation and License Keys
- What if Splashtop Center license is expired?
- How many times can Splashtop Center license be activated ?
- Why do I get an error "Hardware changed! Please restore your hardware configuration first then try again" when activating Splashtop Center?
- How do I activate the license offline?
- How do I update/renew license?
OS and platform-dependent limitations
- Can I assign a different port for Splashtop Center service to use, if the listen port is occupied ?
- Can I use port 443 if there is another program that is using it (like Apache)?
- Splashtop Center Installation - Port error message
- Is it still secure if I don't use the default port 443?
- What if Splashtop Center is not getting through Windows Firewall ?
- Can I use port 80?
- Sound Issues
- Why isn't there any sound being streamed to my tablet/phone?
- How do I make sound work when connecting to a Windows XP system?
- How do I make sound work when connecting to a Vista or Win7 system?
- Why is there no sound on my Mac? Or why do I hear noise coming from my Mac's microphone?
- Audio lag issue -- possible causes
Logs and Tracking
Admin and User Accounts
- What are AD Group and Organization Unit (OU) ?
- Why Splashtop Center cannot access Active Directory server ?
- What is the difference between Standard or Admin privilege in Splashtop Center ?
- Why isn’t the Active Directory Auto-Sync feature working?
- Why do I need an Admin user?
- How do I disable a user?