Open API is a new feature that allows you to access data and manage your user accounts and computers. You can also use the Open API to develop apps that integrate Splashtop On-Prem functionality into your own corporate environment. Please follow the below instructions to apply for an Open API application for your team.
For more details, please refer to the API reference.
- Splashtop Gateway v3.24.0 or higher
- Open API is enabled in your license
1. Make sure that Open API in your license is enabled. If you have any questions, please contact sales for more information.
2. Log in to your Gateway with the Team Owner’s credential.
3. Go to Management > Team Settings > API, and Click Add API application button on API Settings page.
4. Enter API Application Name and configure the API permission (read or write), then click Add button.
5. Click Copy or Save as .txt to save Client ID and Client Secret in a secure place, then click OK.
The API uses OAuth 2.0 and REST-based for authentication and JSON for data communication.
API Rate limit
Each API has a limit of 200 calls per minute.