Quick introduction on product and setup
View your current and previous support requests
Can't find a topic that answers your question? Fill in this form to submit a support ticket.
- A Quick Introduction to Splashtop On-Prem
- Quick introduction to unattended support
- Quick introduction to remote access
- Quick introduction to attended support (SOS)
- What are the differences between unattended support and attended support?
- Entry portal of Splashtop On-Prem (v3) and Splashtop Enterprise Legacy (v2)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Best practice to upgrade Splashtop Gateway
- How to make Splashtop Gateway accessible from the Internet
- Download installation package
- System Requirements
- How to upgrade Splashtop Gateway
- Audio Quality and Configurations
- Session Indicator - Persistent Banner & Pop-up
- Desktop Shortcut
- Performance Options
- Voice Call
- View Only Mode
Announcements & Downloads
Splashtop On-Prem App
Splashtop Streamer for On-Prem
- How to get the right Splashtop Streamer?
- Splashtop Streamer version 126.96.36.199 for Windows (includes SOS version 188.8.131.52)
- Splashtop Streamer version 184.108.40.206 for Mac (includes SOS version 220.127.116.11)
- Splashtop Streamer version 18.104.22.168 for Android (includes SOS On-Prem version 22.214.171.124)
- Splashtop SOS On-Prem 126.96.36.199 for iOS
- Splashtop Streamer version 188.8.131.52 for Linux
Splashtop Connector for On-Prem
Users & Access Permissions
- Syslog Integration
- Account Lockout Policy
- Splashtop On-Prem Complex Password Policy
- What is Device/Browser Authentication?
- SMTP Server Integration
- Session Recording on Gateway Web Console
Splashtop On-Prem App
- Connection failure because of Windows TLS behavior change
- How can I get the best performance from using the Splashtop app?
- How to check the network connection between two computers?
- Why I'm asked Windows user name and password when I connect to?
- Unable to reach server (streamer) because of TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 support disabled
- How do I set up Proxy settings in Splashtop Win/Mac Streamer & Win client?
- Streamer UUID Duplication
- Does Splashtop support Apple Silicon M1 Mac?
- Upgrade Install/Rollback your Splashtop Gateway
- How to uninstall Splashtop from my computer?
- Deploy Streamer using Microsoft Intune with MSI file
- Command-line parameters to silently install your deployable Splashtop Streamer
Access Android Devices
- Push and configure Splashtop SOS with AirWatch Workspace ONE UEM
- Zero touch deployment of Streamer on Android devices for unattended access
- Enabling remote control of Android devices
- Quick glance on accessing Android devices
- How to access unattended Android devices?
- How to deploy Streamer for unattended remote access?
- Mirror driver limitations
- Should I try the mirror driver?
- Display Issues or Black screen when I establish a remote session to a headless Windows PC?
- Why do I get a black/blank window after I open a web browser during a remote session?
- Experiencing slow screen refresh on Windows?
- Video Rendering Options (Windows - Splashtop On-Prem App)
Gestures & Keyboard
- Gestures or Keyboard Issues
- Introduction to iOS gestures (iPad, iPhone)
- Using the Controls Menu Bar for iOS clients
- Introduction to Android gestures
- Using the Controls Menu Bar for Android clients
- Does Splashtop support Bluetooth keyboards?
Splashtop Enterprise Legacy (as known as v2)
Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise
- V184.108.40.206 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- V220.127.116.11 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v18.104.22.168 Streamer for Enterprise (Mac OS X)
- v22.214.171.124 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v126.96.36.199 Streamer for Enterprise (Windows)
- v188.8.131.52 Streamer for Enterprise (Mac OS X)
Splashtop Enterprise - App
- v184.108.40.206 Splashtop Enterprise app (Windows)
- v220.127.116.11 Splashtop Enterprise app (Windows)
- v18.104.22.168 Splashtop Enterprise App (Windows)
- v22.214.171.124 Splashtop Enterprise App (Mac OS X)
- v126.96.36.199-pkg/msi Splashtop Enterprise App (Windows)
- v188.8.131.52-pkg Splashtop Enterprise App (Mac OS X)
- How do I install the certificate in Windows?
- Does Win/Mac Streamer/client installer support silent install/uninstall?
- Can I install Splashtop Center and the Splashtop Streamer on the same Windows server?
- Can I install Splashtop Center to a virtual machine?
- Installation issues
- I can't finish the installation for Streamer; it stops mid-way and no further response.
Splashtop Center setup & configuration
- Why does RDS not work, but RDP does work through Splashtop Center?
- Splashtop Center service is overloading
- What is Splashtop Center Health Monitor?
- Does Splasthop Center have internet connectivity ?
- How does Force Streamer update work when it's enabled?
- What if user(s) unable to download from Splashtop Center web portal?
Splashtop Center Shared Access
- Does each RDP/RDS session count as a computer seat ?
- Does Splashtop support RDS remote connections with NLA ?
- How do I configure shared resources in Group?
- What should I do if Splashtop Center unable to find RDP/RDS host machine?
- How many remote sessions are allowed by the RDP or RDS server?
- Why do I fail to set Share Access?
- Why does Blank Screen not work on my remote computer?
- Virtual display driver for Mac streamer
- Screen capturing options
- Screen Display Issues
- Why do I see a black or blank screen on my tablet/phone?
- How can I prevent the icons on my computer's desktop from being re-arranged?
Activation and License Keys
- What if Splashtop Center license is expired?
- How many times can Splashtop Center license be activated ?
- Why do I get an error "Hardware changed! Please restore your hardware configuration first then try again" when activating Splashtop Center?
- How do I activate the license offline?
- How do I update/renew license?
OS and platform-dependent limitations
- Can I assign a different port for Splashtop Center service to use, if the listen port is occupied ?
- Can I use port 443 if there is another program that is using it (like Apache)?
- Splashtop Center Installation - Port error message
- Is it still secure if I don't use the default port 443?
- What if Splashtop Center is not getting through Windows Firewall ?
- Can I use port 80?
- Sound Issues
- Why isn't there any sound being streamed to my tablet/phone?
- How do I make sound work when connecting to a Windows XP system?
- How do I make sound work when connecting to a Vista or Win7 system?
- Why is there no sound on my Mac? Or why do I hear noise coming from my Mac's microphone?
- Audio lag issue -- possible causes
Logs and Tracking
Admin and User Accounts
- What are AD Group and Organization Unit (OU) ?
- Why Splashtop Center cannot access Active Directory server ?
- What is the difference between Standard or Admin privilege in Splashtop Center ?
- Why isn’t the Active Directory Auto-Sync feature working?
- Why do I need an Admin user?
- How do I disable a user?