System page of Splashtop Gateway provides the capability for Team Owner to configure the system settings.
Log in as Team Owner, you will see System tab on the top menu bar, click it to enter system settings.
- Status shows the current status of the Splashtop Gateway
- Network shows the network configuration of the Splashtop Gateway
- Authentication allows system admin to configure authentication provider, such as Active Directory integration
- Security allows system admin to configure security related settings, such as SSL Certificate, TLS settings
- Notification allows system admin to set notification to notify users, such as scheduled system maintenance
- Software allows system admin to configure software components, such as enable/disable particular version of Splashtop Streamer and Splashtop On-Prem, uploading new version of components
- Maintenance allows system admin to do system maintenance, such as backup and restore
- License allows system admin to configure license, such as import/update licenses
- About shows the version, copyright, Terms of Service, Privacy, and Acknowledgements