- Active SOS with Splashtop On-Prem SOS service.
- Download the latest SOS app from https://gatewayip:port/sos
- Run the downloaded program
- Click on the pull-down menu Settings->Customize
4. Login with active Splashtop account
5. Update the banner, background color, message, etc.
6. Save the theme or generate the SOS app
7. If you need the EXE signed as "Published by Splashtop" instead of unknown, see #3 below.
App Sign Options today:
- If you don't code sign your customized version of the app, users may receive warning messages from their firewall/anti-virus software when they try to run it.
- If you have your own signing certificate, you can sign as your own app
- If you would like to have Splashtop sign the customized app
a. Customize the app as mentioned above and save off the "Theme".
b. Send the theme to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that Splashtop generate a signed app with this theme. (Windows EXE and/or Mac DMG).