You can use an SSO account to log in to your Splashtop Gateway and the Splashtop On-Prem app (v18.104.22.168 and newer).
Please follow the instructions below to log in using an SSO account.
- Splashtop Gateway v3.24.0 or higher
- On-Prem Client app version 22.214.171.124 or higher
1. Enter your Gateway address and visit SSO login page
2. Insert your SSO account then log in.
3. Click Single Sign On button, it will lead you to the identity provider portal. E.g., Okta portal.
4. Log in to the identity provider portal then, it will log in to your Gateway.
From Splashtop On-Prem app
1. On Splashtop On-Prem app, click Single Sign-On login link.
2. On the Single sign-on login page, insert your Gateway address and SSO account then click Log In.
3. Clicking the Log In will bring up your web browser and go to the identity provider portal. E.g., Okta portal.
4. Log in to the identity provider portal then, your app will log in.