This tutorial is for deploying Streamer using Microsoft Intune with MSI installer.
(Thanks to one of our valued users, "Marten", for sharing! )
Download MSI installer from Splashtop Gateway's web portal
- On Gateway's web portal, download MSI installer. You can go to Management / Deployment, create or select an existing deployment package, click Deploy.
- On Option 2 block, select the MSI file from the dropdown list.
Add an app on Microsoft Intune
- On Microsoft Intune, select Client Apps.
- On Client Apps page, Select Apps then Add, add a Line-of-business app.
- Click Select app package file, then select the downloaded easy deployment MSI file from gateway's web portal.
- Fill in the required fields by your needs, but make sure:
Set Ignore app version: Yes. Set Command-line arguments: /norestart /qn USERINFO="sc=gateway_addr:port,dcode=your_code,hidewindow=1,confirm_d=0,ignoressl=1"
- sc=gateway_addr:port: which is the gateway's IP/FQDN:port
- dcode=your_code: which is the deploy code for this deploy package
- ignoressl=1: If no trusted SSL cert imported into your Gateway, you can set this to have the Streamer to ignore the SSL warning. 1:Ignore, 0:Force check
Notice: This is supported from Splashtop Streamer 18.104.22.168 or higher.
That's it! You can assign which users/groups to deploy the app created above.