The Remove offline computers policy determines how many days offline computers will be automatically removed. This feature allows Team Owner to set policy parameters to clean the obsolete computers automatically.
How to set Remove offline computers policy?
1. Log in to Gateway's management console as Owner, go to Management > Team Settings > General Settings > Computer. Click the Remove offline computers policy.
2. Configure Offline Days and Start time in Detailed Settings. Then click Save button to save the settings and turn on the feature.
- Offline days: Set the offline days, the computers that meet the offline days will be removed.
- Start time: Set this policy's start time, which will repeat every day.
3. Click Save to save the settings。
4. This policy is disabled by default. Enabling the option when auto-remove computers will help in your scenario.